Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Spanking New

Words pile up in me like a traffic jam, but, of course, presented with blank page [or indeed, a blank box] the words decide they'll stay inside.

A blog is ultimate freedom - no guidelines, no rules. And that freedom is almost too much. Because I can say anything, I really have nothing to say. Except of course, i actually have a lot to say.

I'll start with ten facts about myself which might give some background to anything I might happen to write in the future.

One: I'm twenty, nearly twenty-one.
Two: I'm female
Three: I have just finished university
Four: I can only wish to be moral and creative.
Five: I work hard at life, making sure it's fun and stylish, as well as successful.
Six: My friends and family mean the world to me, but I know I'm alone.
Seven: I like doing stuff, and I like documenting stuff even more.
Eight: This blog is for writing . . .
Nine: . . . but you can read it if you want.
Ten: I don't like reducing things, so I'll stop here.

No comments: